FeetPeople Plantar Fasciitis Arch Sleeve
The FeetPeople Plantar Fasciitis Arch Sleeve is a podiatrist designed and clinically proven
product that fits comfortably under the arch of the foot to significantly reduce heel
and foot pain.
• Gentle massaging action cushions and absorbs shock
• Unique structure and shape of the gel pad prevents the foot from pronating
• Retains its shape with each step
• Can be worn with or without shoes
• Latex free and hypoallergenic
• Ideal for conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Peroneal and Tibial Tendinitis, Heel Spurs, Heel Neuromas, and Cuboid Syndrome
• Helps to support the midfoot
Directions for Use
• Wash and dry your feet thoroughly.
• Slip on the Arch Sleeve as you would a sock.
• The L (left) or R (right) indicator should be on the upper part of the foot.
• The sleeve should rest approximately ¾” to 1” below the base of the big toe. Position the black alignment mark so it lines up with the center of the big toe
• The gel pad should rest in the middle of the arch. Adjust for comfort.
• Wear throughout the day. Remove for at least 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe.
We recommend that you hand wash and air dry product thoroughly before each
use. If necessary, lightly dust gel pad with talcum powder to reduce tackiness.
FeetPeople Plantar Fasciitis Arch, One Sleeve
- Brands FeetPeople
- Product Code: FP-0114X
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 699
- 2 or more $6.49
- 3 or more $6.29
- 4 or more $6.09
- 5 or more $5.99
- 10 or more $5.75