These footbeds are for NARROW width feet.
Birkentstock's famous blue footbed provides long term comfort and arch support to your non-Birkenstock footwear. Contoured arches and deep heel cup can help relieve heel pain and plantar fasciitis symptoms. With a silk lining that absorbs moisture and is hand-washable. A contoured arch support made of BirkoCork™, Birkenstock’s unique blend of natural cork lined with blue silk at the top and moleskin at the bottom. Designed for shoes with little or no heel, this arch support offers more metatarsal support and slightly less arch support than the Blue Footbed—Heeled. These Footbeds are available in narrow, medium and wide widths.
- Footbed: Based on the original Birkenstock footbed - featuring pronounced arch support and a deep heel cup, the casual footbed is for footwear with a flat or low heel.
- Sole material: Made of natural cork and EVA - for a flexible, shock absorbing construction.
- Designed for flat-heeled casual shoes.
- Overall arch design. Provides proper alignment, reduces fatigue, balances foot impact areas. Can increase life of footwear.
- Lightweight and compact. Easily slides in and out of shoes.
- Cork/EVA construction. Absorbs shock; flexible.
- Contoured arches. Supports instep (longitudinal medial arch) and ball of foot (metatarsal arch).
- Moderate flanges. Provides stability.
- Deep heel cup. Cushions and protects heel bone. Can relieve heel pain symptoms. Provides natural cushioning and shock absorption.
- Hand-washable. Can increase life of Footbed.
- Provides firm support.
- Excellent stability.
- Long-term comfort.
- Birkenstock support in any shoe!
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock Blue Footbed Sport Casual Arch Support Insoles (Narrow)
- Brands Birkenstock
- Product Code: BKS-1001-174
- Reward Points: 60
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 5995