These footbeds are for WIDE width feet.
Birkentstock's famous blue footbed provides long term comfort and arch support to your non-Birkenstock footwear. Contoured arches and deep heel cup can help relieve heel pain and plantar fasciitis symptoms. With a silk lining that absorbs moisture and is hand-washable. Heeled Blue Footbeds are available in narrow, medium and wide widths.
- Footbed: Based on the original Birkenstock footbed - Featuring pronounced arch support and a deep heel cup, the heeled footbed is for footwear with up to 1 1/2" heels
- Sole material: Made of natural cork and EVA - for a flexible, shock absorbing construction.
- Overall arch design. Provides proper alignment, reduces fatigue, balances foot impact areas. Can increase life of footwear.
- Lightweight and compact. Easily slides in and out of shoes.
- Cork/EVA construction. Absorbs shock; flexible.
- Contoured arches. Supports instep (longitudinal medial arch) and ball of foot (metatarsal arch).
- Moderate flanges. Provides stability.
- Deep heel cup. Cushions and protects heel bone. Can relieve heel pain symptoms. Provides natural cushioning and shock absorption.
- Hand-washable. Can increase life of Footbed.
- Provides firm support.
- Excellent stability.
- Long-term comfort.
- Birkenstock support in any shoe!
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock Blue Footbed Heeled Tradition Insoles (Wide Width)
- Brands Birkenstock
- Product Code: BKS-1001-156
- Reward Points: 60
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 5995